About the Instructor
Sourcing Your Inventory: Where to Find the Products You Will be Selling
Establishing Your Business Entity
All About Amazon - Your First Place to Begin Selling
- Getting Started, What Do I Do First?
- Taking Care of the Account Setup Issues
- Setting Up Your Amazon Storefront
- Deciding Between FBA, and Merchant-Fulfilled Selling
- Listing, and Managing Your Products
- How to Improve Your Feedback
- Customer Service Strategies
- Managing Your Orders
- All About the Buy-Box
- Using the Help Section in Amazon Seller Central
Setting Up Inventory Files
- How to Setup Inventory FIles for Amazon Drop-Shippers
- How to Create Keywords for Each Product, or Category for Your Inventory Files
- Inventory File Setup - Automating "Quantity Updates"
- How to Price Your Items Properly
- Saving, Scheduling, and Uploading Inventory Files
- FBA Inventory File Management
- Shipment Tracking Information
All About Sears - The Next Place to Begin Selling!
How to Sell on Ebay - For Advanced Sellers
- Why Sell on Ebay - For Advanced Sellers
- Going Over the Fee Structure (Comparing to Amazon)
- Understanding the Difference Between Auction, and Fixed-Priced Listings
- Learning How to Design Your Product Listing Template the Professional Way
- Getting Paid (PayPal)
- Shipping Orders the Ebay Way
- Shipping Ebay Orders Using the FBA Program
- Customer Service (You're not on Amazon anymore Toto!)
- Making the Most of Your Ebay Listing Title
- Analyzing Completed Listings to Improve Future Listings
- Relist it or "Sell Similar" Which to Choose, and Why?
- Deciding on an Ebay Store... Why You Need One!
- Store Design, The New Ebay Profile Page, Promotion Boxes, and More!
- Ebay Store Marketing; Other Ideas for Standing Out From the Crowd!
- Determining What Inventory to Sell on Ebay, and Should You Use Alibaba or DHGate?
Selling on Your Own Website
- Choosing an E-Commerce Host ( Amazon Webstore, Volusion, GoDaddy, etc.)
- Your E-Commerce Store Design (Hiring Someone from Elance/Fivrr vs. Self-Design)
- Maintaining a Consistent Brand Image Across All Channels
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Beginners
- Live Chat, Reviews, Google Analytics, and Building Trust with Customers
Managing Your E-Commerce Business